Ok, so I haven't been posting much lately. As a matter of fact, it's been over a month since my last update. Yeah yeah, I know, shame on me. Worse yet, I have no pictures for this post either.
Anyways, on to the updates of this samurai's life. I finished strength merits finally and am now working on completing HP merits. I also bought a Shinsoku to add to my great katana collection. It was more a spur of the moment, spontaneous buy. I'll probably use it on Kirin fights when I go all out strength setup and sole sushi and go "SATA Happy". Fun stuff! ^.^
Hmm, I finally finished monk AF+1 set. Finishing off the complete set with Temple Gaiters +1.
Oh, I finally decided to make my own samurai linkshell too. It's called WolvesOfMibu. Some of the older samurai of Odin might remember Lebiram, the creator of ShinsengumiRebirth. It was probably the best samurai linkshell ever (not that there were many others). We did all sorts of samurai events, like ballista for example. I wanted to create a new linkshell like that and bring back that "samurai spirit" that once was. Anyone that knows a little bit of history about the Shinsengumi, or have watched Rurouni Kenshin, probably know that The Wolves of Mibu was a nickname for the Shinsengumi during the Meiji Revolution. Hence the name of the linkshell.
So if you're a samurai, and have an interested in joining, feel free to send me a tell in game. We're still looking for members to grow, and once we get a larger member base, I can start planning some events for fun and entertainment. One idea I've been tossing around is a samurai alliance of 18 and attempting some HNM mobs and bouncing hate back and forth with light skillchains and see how many we can get off and if we could take one down. Yeah, I know it sounds like suicide without any healers or mages, but hey, it could be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glacian the Anti-HNM wanting to do HNM??? LoL What is the world coming to.
Um.... it'd be a very rare thing if we did. =P Besides, it's more of a "test" to see if an alliance of sams could do it. ^^; It'd be fun bragging rights too.
Post a Comment