Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Samurai Wonder Twins Activate!

So Tuesday we didn't have Sky, but instead a night full of Golden-Tongued Culberry who drops the Uggalepih Pendant. Sadly, it's not a 100% drop, but we did get pretty good results. I think we got 5 to drop out of 7 spawns. Potpressure had 2 knives to pop the NM, didn't get first one to drop, but got his second knife to drop the pendant for him. Poor Omoikitte didn't get the pendant from her knife. We'll go back again sometime in the future I'm sure. All in all, we got Potpressure, Skurlover, Crlmsonking, Noze, and Stonedsophist a new neck peice to play with.

Here are a few screenshots of the event.
While waiting the 15 minutes between the ??? to respawn, we kept ourselves entertained in Say chat. This was just something that happened to start up in our wait.
And this is what sparked that conversation. Aren't we the two sexiest samurai you've ever seen?
Anyways, after all the tonberry killing, I went back to my merry ways of PUP/DNC leveling solo in Qufim Island. I'm finding the Stormwalker frame to work best right now as it can heal itself if it takes AOE damage. Sharpshot frame requires me to rest from time to time.
Wednesday morning I woke up to do some more PUP/DNC soloing, but tossed my seek flag up in hopes to get an invite. After a few hours, I finally got one in Garliage Citadel. Got to level 34 on PUP before I decided to call it quits before going to dynamis.

I signed up for Dynamis-Tavnazia tonight in hopes to get the win. That would have been my last win to complete all dynamis zones successfully. However, we didn't do so good near the end when we were going for the boss. So we didn't get the win, and I'll probably not be going to Dynamis-Tavnazia for a while. I just can't afford it too often. I did however get a few single dynamis coins to put away for saving. Oh well, I still have my Koga Tekko and Koga Hatsuburi left to get, then I'll turn my focus on relic upgrading. And if I'm still around after a fully upgraded relic weapon, then maybe I'll go for upgrading the relic armor too.

No comments: