Monday, March 3, 2008

Yuki, Gekko, & Kasha

Hmmm, where should I start? Well, after getting home from work, I immediately jumped on PUP/DNC and seeked for a party in Garliage Citadel for all of 5 minutes before getting bored. So I ran back to Jeuno, changed to SAM/WAR and headed over to Whitegate. After roaming around in the city for a bit, I got a random tell offering a party invite in Mamool Ja staging point in Bhaflau Thickets. I immediately jump on the opportunity because hey, I don't get party invites too often when not even seeking actively on SAM. The party make up was BRD(Kacha), RDM(Nyanja), RDM(Erius), WAR(Novah), NIN(Mossgreen), and me as SAM/WAR. Anyways, I decided to do some parsing for this party for "funs and giggles". I was thinking to myself, "I'm an uber SAM, I should be able to keep up with these guys in average damage." Boy was I wrong! As you can see, I was almost 10% behind Novah (who was dualing axes and had Askar body and gloves). Mossgreen even pulled ahead of me quite a bit in damage. I was a bit sad to see my parse show how gimp I really am in a burn party. But then I thought about it, and the WAR and NIN were both really well equipped, and it's still very hard for a 2-hand weapon to compete with dual wielding 1-hand weapons.

Ok, onto the fun part. Yukikaze & Gekko & Kasha.... Oh My! Seeing as it was a TP burn party, there were lots of Rampages and Jins, but just as many flurries of my Kashas, Gekkos, and Yukikazes flying all over the place.

Here's a cool pic of Kasha on a Sea Puk.

In this one, I got the Sea Puk, but they got me too. >.<

This is why I love Kasha the most. Cherry blossom explosion! ^.^

More cherry blossom explosions.

I think I missed this Kasha. >.>

I like to call this one, Super Flying Gekko Glacian.

And this one, Crouching Glacian, Hidden Gekko.
Sometimes my Gekkos are so strong, they knock me back.

Here's another Crouching Glacian, Hidden Gekko, but cooler.

Another Flying Glacian Gekko against a Mamool.

Awe, look at the baby Yukikaze.

And here is a fully grown Yukikaze.

Now that looks kind of painful. >.<;

No comments: