Thursday, February 21, 2008

And so the journey begins

Well, I decided to make my own blog. Everyone else has one, why can't I? So I will start this post off with some samurai words of wisdom.
  • Samurai are the best, monks are ok too, but not as good as samurai.
  • Meikyo Shisui is not a toy, it can get you killed.
  • I don't care how good sam/dnc is solo, it is just WRONG! Samurai don't dance while on the battlefield.
  • Killing tanks with big 4 digit weapon skill damage is fun, especially when that tank is Samuraisolder as ninja.
  • You can never have too many great katanas.
  • Saotome is the sexiest samurai armor ever. +10 sexiness if you have Saotome Koshi-Ate too.
Ok, enough words of wisdom. I'll be sure to have something better to talk about my next post.

4 comments:

Akanea said...

Welcome to the club~! Lets hope we don't see an EvilGlacian out there soon! :o

_.:esoRose:._ said...

/welcome from the sam/rng club leader! just a note, put somethin in about justice torque. PS: you can never have enough bows either! |}

JESS said...

LOL ....coool I'll add u to my Blog links ;)

Darkdawn said...

welcome here from the umm im so many jobs should get me a main huh sam seems fun maybe i get it higher a day then the hype are over. See ya around in sky and see Sam Man

DD aka Darkdawn